- For Sale
- Single Family
315 Port Royal St Dauphin Island, AL 36528 Get directions$379,900 $274/Sq. ft.
- MLS# 621574
- Listed 6 Months 25 Days Ago
Unique Island Lifestyle!Delightful, superbly-kept residence right on the waterfront. Some of the features that make this property cutting edge are the island ambiance, deep water dock, boat slip and a boat lift. Ideal for entertaining, this one takes advantage of the airy & open floor plan. Enjoy the sunsets from your own comfortable large porch. Close to the sugar white beaches on Dauphin Island. Come join the Island lifestyle. The fishing is great! All the comforts of home--and much more: namely, a comfortable price. See it and love it! An unusually nice haven for a comfortable lifestyle. Sold mostly furnished. On a vacation rental program. Freshly painted exterior and most of interior. 2 refrigerators remain. Boat lift with new pilings, cable and wiring, holds a 17.5ft boat currently. Homeowners/wind $4131/yr. Flood $726/yr.All dimensions are approximate. BUYER TO TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY TO CONFIRM SQUARE FOOTAGE.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Total Bathrooms: 2.00
- Full Bathrooms: 2
Heating and Cooling
- Cooling Features: Central
- Heating Features: Central
Waterfront and Water Access
Exterior and Lot Features
- Patio And Porch Features: Porch YN: Y, Porch Type: Front , Open
- View: Water
- Lot Size Square Feet: 6000
Garage and Parking
- Number of Garage Spaces: 1
- Parking Features: 1CPT
- Lot Size Acres: 0.137741
- Lot Size Dimensions: 60x100
Amenities and Community Features
- Storage Room
- Association Name: Unknown
Other Property Info
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: MOBILE
- Directions: South of Mobile, AL to Dauphin Island, across the 4 mile bridge to the 3 way stop, right on Bienville, approx 2 miles, left on Port Royal, 1. 5 blocks, house on the left.
- Source Property Type: Residential
- Area: Dauphin Island
- Source Neighborhood: ROYAL LAGOONS
- Parcel Number: 53-01-00-0-013-092.
- Subdivision: ROYAL LAGOONS
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Square Feet Living: 1386
- Flooring: Tile
- House Style: Beach House
- Sewer: Public
|9||Dauphin Island Elementary School||K-5||1 mi|
|5||Peter F Alba Middle School||6-8||11.6 mi|
|3||Alma Bryant High School||9-12||15.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 315 Port Royal St
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.