- Single Family
812 Bienville Blvd Dauphin Island, AL 36528 Get directions$249,900 $209/Sq. ft.
- Age 1 Year
- MLS# 626038
- Listed 11 Days Ago
Close to everthing! Cross the bridge to paradise! Come join the Island lifestyle. This home is located in the heart of the island on Bienville Blvd. Bienville Blvd is home to the Mardi Gras parade and the bike trail. Bring all your beach toys and your fishing gear! The public boat launch is approx 2 miles east of this home where the Mobile Ferry docks. Beach access is available on the east end behind Ft. Gaines or through the 165 acre bird sanctuary. The west end offers a few places for beach access, too. This open floor plan, kitchen/living/dining, helps to create an easy flow throughout. The most relaxing thing is the 224 sq ft porch! Home is like new. All dimensions are approximate. BUYER TO TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY TO CONFIRM SQUARE FOOTAGE AND ROOM DIMENSIONS and lot dimensions.
- Total Bathrooms: 2.00
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Total Rooms: 5
Heating and Cooling
- Cooling Features: Central
- Heating Features: Central
Exterior and Lot Features
- Patio And Porch Features: Porch YN: Y, Porch Type: Front , Open
- View: Woods
- Lot Size Square Feet: 9862
- Lot Description: Lot Description: Subdivision
- Lot Size Acres: 0.2264
- Lot Size Dimensions: 70x145
Garage and Parking
- Number of Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Features: 2CPT
Amenities and Community Features
- Association Name: Unknown
Other Property Info
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: MOBILE
- Directions: South of Mobile, AL to Dauphin Island, crossing the 4 mile bridge and continuing to the 3 way stop, left on Bienville , 1.5 blocks and house on your left.
- Source Property Type: Residential
- Area: Dauphin Island
- Source Neighborhood: DAUPHIN ISLAND
- Parcel Number: 52-01-00-0-022-111.
- Subdivision: DAUPHIN ISLAND
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Square Feet Living: 1194
- Year Built: 2018
- Flooring: Laminate
- Property Age: 1
- House Style: Beach House
- Sewer: Public
|9||Dauphin Island Elementary School||K-5||1.1 mi|
|5||Peter F Alba Middle School||6-9||12.8 mi|
|3||Alma Bryant High School||8-12||16.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 812 Bienville Blvd
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.